On the bank with Dave Binns Angling

Follow my adventures as I travel around the Yorkshire area catching a variety of species from a wide range of different venues, from northern spate rivers to the clearer waters of the River Calder and a few lakes and forgotten ponds inbetween.
I hope you enjoy reading about them half as much as I do fishing them.
You can also follow me on face book by clicking here
Keep checking back for news of some exciting products that I have in the pipe line!

Saturday 14 July 2012

Fresh ideas

 You may notice some slight changes on here. I thought a new name would be better suited and more able to link in with the launch of my new face book page which you can view here
https://www.facebook.com/DaveBinnsAngling

 Keep checking back as I have been toying with some ideas on some custom products specifically aimed at river anglers, hand crafted by my self but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment